Thursday, January 9, 2014


















Since this is the first week of this Children's book tournament I'm going to give a brief explanation:
  • The tournament will consist of brief reviews of 88 children's books over 44 weeks. 
  • All the books in the tournament will come from the children's book section in Barnes & Noble.
  • Every week I will be reviewing 2 books.
  • 1 book will win and advance to the "playoffs" in November.
  • And finally, in November the remaining 44 books will battle it out for the crown of "The Best Children's Book of 2014"... according to us.

Here we go! 

FYI, I have a pretty short attention span, so longer/wordy children's books that don't have a PHENOMENALLY intriguing story line will often get my attention... or should I say, lack of attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment